Our approach is based on the needs and abilities of the people we support. We encourage the family to cope with the challenges the child faces so as to provide the support and safety in the child`s life so that it will receive all chances for its adequate development.
The active social work, psychological support and mobilization of different specialists around a child are the main factors, which help for coping with the situation of vulnerability and the hardship in the life of a family. Therefore, we provide:
- Family consulting for prevention of children abandonment;
- Temporary care for little children (0-7 years) in a safe, close to the family environment;
- Support for families who have decided to take back their abandoned children;
- Support for adoptive families and the families of relatives;
- Support for foster parents;
- Support for parents with children with difficulties in their behavior and a direct work with the children;
- Early intervention – support for parents, adopters, foster parents and relatives who take care of children with disabilities with established diagnosis or a diagnosis in process of confirmation.
Our team has the skills, competences and expertise to provide the necessary support for the children and families at risk.
We work in close cooperation with specialists in the educational, healthcare, social systems in order to change the inauspicious development of the child, the separation or its life in home for babies in the earliest possible moment.
We support the youngest children at risk and their families in cooperation with the corporate and non-government sector, municipalities and the state authority.
Our final goal – the child to live in a safe and secure environment, and the family, no matter whether it is biological, foster or adoptive, to receive support in order to guarantee that.